- You must use your membership card for admittance into ONYX Health Club.
- All non-members must sign a guest waiver, including VIP members’ guests.
- Unaccompanied guests must leave picture ID with front desk, so we know who you are.
- If you lose your ID card, it will cost you $5 to replace it—so please take care of it.
- We’d love to meet your friends and family. If you do not have a FREE guest pass, you can bring in a guest for the day for only $10.
- Members must be 18 years of age. Guests must be 16 to use the facility when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If you user it, put it back
- Return weight plates and dumbbells to their designated places.
- Do not leave dumbbells on the floor or weight plates on the bar.
- If you move equipment, put it back where it belongs.
Keep it clean
- Members are asked to clean each machine and mat after use.
- Throw your paper towels in the trash.
- Save a tree, use one towel to clean the equipment. Bring a “sweat” towel if needed.
Proper Hygiene and attire required
- Wear clean clothes and deodorant while working out. Inappropriate body odor is offensive (and nobody wants to offend, right?).
- Dry, closed-top athletic shoes are required. No dress shoes, boots or sandals are permitted (boots and dress shoes do a number on our equipment, and sandals are dangerous). NO STREET SHOES, PLEASE. Bring gym shoes and change before getting your fit on. We do our best to keep the place spic n’ span, this really helps us out!
- No Jeans (the hard fabrics and fancy rivets really wear down our benches quickly).
Use the equipment properly
- Do not sit on equipment between sets. Allow others to workout (even if you are texting your buddy!)
- Do not use weights while on cardio equipment.
- Misusing the equipment can result in injury and/or damage to the equipment; follow directions and instructions. Ask for assistance from the fitness staff if you are unfamiliar with equipment.
- Please keep cell phone use to a minimum. If you need to take a call or answer that urgent email/text, please just step away from the equipment and allow others to use the piece you are on.
Don't be overly noisy
- Do not slam, drop, clang or throw dumbbells/equipment on the floor when you are finished (not only is it bad for the equipment its is also very dangerous)
- ONYX is proud to offer Certified Personal Trainers for specific individualized programs to all members
- Personal Training can be purchased individually or with a small group and is sold as an individual session or as part of a monthly package.
- ONYX trainers are the only trainers allowed to train members within the club.
Please be courteous
- Please treat staff and other members with civility and respect.
- Do not judge others. Allow everyone the chance to have fun and enjoy ONYX.
- Please give personal space to others.
- Abusive language or actions will not be tolerated and could be met with termination of membership (no bullying please).
- Please contact the Member Services desk or a manager if you feel someone is not acting appropriately.
Food & Drink
- No food or alcoholic drinks (except water or sport drinks) allowed in the fitness area.
- No glass bottles in fitness center.
- LOCKERS in Locker Rooms ARE FOR DAY USE ONLY – LOCK WILL BE CUT IF LEFT ON LOCKER!
- STAFF NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL BELONGINGS OF MEMBERS!
- The only space available for your stuff is in a locker. We cannot hold belongings behind the desk or in the office.
- If it isn’t yours, don’t take it. Please respect other members’ property.
- Check lost and found bin if you have left something in fitness center. Items will be discarded or donated at the end of each calendar month.
- ALWAYS lock your locker.
- ONYX Health Club loves to celebrate as much as help people get healthy. We will modify staff hours on some National Holidays including New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Signage will be posted in the club as well as on the ONYX website, Facebook page and Twitter detailing any operating hour changes.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions regarding gym facilities, services or schedules or have requests or suggestions to make, feel free to give us a call or fill out the form below. While members have access to our facility 24 hours daily, 365 days per year including holidays, guests may visit the club during our staffed hours for tours and information or to workout with a guest pass.